Friday, January 6, 2012

photos from recording

After long time without photos I am adding a few new photos here. Some photos are from sony vegas previww screen so are not in good quality but some photos are normal,in top quality. Here I dont wanna talk about recording in studio I will talk about on my normal blog (patisnetertainment),now just a few words. It was big opportunity for me, for my experience. This is what I love the most, hip hop and making video in studio adn now I just can say this is my dream to  the future. Enjoy photos nad do not forget check main blog a few days later, video editing right now.

FOR BETTER VIEW CLICK ON PHOTO (slide show)




PHOTOS FROM SONY VEGAS




1 comment:

  1. I'm not certain where you're getting your info, however great topic. I must spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thanks for great info I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.
    Four Points Pewter Boar Jigger - #2

    ReplyDelete